Sweet Chilli Chicken Skewers
Preparation time: 30 Min.
- In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and rapeseed oil together.
- Add the chicken, toss to coat and cover with cling film. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers. Place onto the baking tray.
- Pour over the sweet chilli sauce and bake for 25 minutes or until completely cooked throughout, turning once or twice.