Scrummy Carrot Squares
Preparation time: 30 Min.
Preheat the oven to 180°C / gas mark 4 and line an 18cm square tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- Grate the carrots on the fine side of the grater, then tip them into a large bowl
- Sift the sugar, flour, bicarbonate soda and cinnamon on top of the carrot, add the orange zest and mix everything together.
- Next break the eggs into the bowl, add the oil and mix everything together.
- Scoop the cake mix into your tin and place it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- When cooked, leave to cool.
- Once cool, take the cake out of the tray and cut into squares.