Fairtrade Light Brown Sugar
Cooks notes: feel free to change the chocolate in these, you could use all milk or dark, whatever you have to hand.
Equipment: 12 hole muffin tray
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°f/gas mark 3. Grease a 12 hole muffin tray.
2. Mix together all the ingredients for the base in a medium bowl.
3. Divide the mix between the muffin cups.
4. Using your fingers, spread the mix up the sides of each cup to create a cup shape, leaving space in the centre. You can use a small measuring spoon to do this also.
5. Place in the oven for 10 minutes until golden. Place a teaspoon of choco nussa into each cup, you may need to press down the centres of the cups to create a little space first.
6. Top with a marshmallow, square of white chocolate and repeat with the remaining 11 cups. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes until the marshmallow is golden. Add a mini cookie to the top of each one. Allow to cool for a minute or two, remove and serve straight away.
*While stocks last