Roasted Butternut Squash and Chorizo with Blue Cheese and Brown Sugar Dressing
- Put butternut squash and onion into a medium heat frying pan with the olive oil and strip 4 stalks of thyme of their leaves, to cook with the squash.
- Fry, tossing gently every few minutes until sides of squash cubs are browned, and the squash is tender, and the onion is translucent.
- While the squash is cooking, combine all dressing all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat gently until sugar is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the squash, onion, and chorizo to a bowl and scatter over the pecans. Crumble over the blue cheese and toss everything together gently.
- When serving (make sure it’s warm!), place a strip of camembert on top of serving to melt as a garnish with additional stalks of fresh thyme, and sprinkle chilli flakes to taste.