Quiche with spring vegetables
- Mix crème fraîche, oil, 1 tsp salt, 1 egg and flour to a smooth dough. Roll on a little flour and line a greased square quiche mold (approx. 26 x 26 cm), forming an edge.
- Clean the onions. Peel the carrots and cut them in half. Wash asparagus, peel and cut off woody ends. Clean fennel, halve and remove stalk. Sauté the vegetables in 2 portions in a little hot butter with occasional turning for approx. 4 min.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices and place half on the dough.
- Spread the vegetables decoratively. Wash basil and fennel, shake dry and finely chop. Sprinkle on top with the crème fraîche and rest of the egg, then season with salt and pepper.
- Spread over the vegetables and cover with remaining cheese slices.
- Place quiche in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35-40 min.
- Remove, allow to cool and cut into pieces.
- Place in container and enjoy!