Potato and bean soup with homemade pesto
- Pan sear the almonds, then allow to cool.
- Wash the basil, pat dry and mix thoroughly with Parmesan, almonds and oil.
- Peel the garlic and chop into tiny pieces, briefly purge and season with salt and pepper.
- Add together to make the pesto, pour the pesto into 4 fresh pots/containers and refrigerate.
- Clean green beans, wash, drain and chop.
- Clean the onions and cut into rings.
- Peel, wash and roughly dice the potatoes.
- Season the onions with hot oil on pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain with the broth and boil. Wash the beans, drain and add.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain white beans and rinse.
- Add to the soup, add another 5 min.
- Remove the beans and taste the soup.
- Allow to cool and place in portions in tightly closed containers or jars.
- Heat the broth and then add the pesto for the best taste.