Pork Mince Lasagne
Preparation time: 20 Min.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Fry the mince in a large pan until nicely browned. Add the onions & garlic to the pan with 1tbsp olive oil and continue to fry gently for 10 minutes over a medium heat. Season with salt & pepper.
- Next, add the tinned tomatoes. Cook for 15 minutes over a low heat and add the basil leaves.
- Spoon the cream cheese into a large bowl and mix with the egg and grated cheddar cheese. Begin to build your lasagne with a layer of the tomato mix, then the lasagne sheets followed by the cream cheese mixture. Keep building layers until the mixture is all used.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the lasagne sheets are cooked. Finish with more fresh basil leaves.