436 kcal per person
No kJ per person given
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Add the asparagus and peas for the last two minutes of cooking time, then drain all together.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat and cook the courgette for a few minutes per side until tender. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Add the vegetable stock and cream to the pan and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in the Parmesan, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
5. Add the linguine, asparagus, peas and parsley to the sauce and stir to combine. Serve immediately.