Equipment: griddle pan or bbq
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
2. Heat a bbq or griddle pan to high. Cook the corn on the cob for about 4-5 minutes or until charred. Turning throughout so all sides are charred.
3. Scatter all but 2 tablespoons of the parmesan on a plate large enough to fit the corn.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and chilli powder along with a little lime juice together in a wide, shallow dish. Season to taste. Once the corn has cooked roll it in this mix and then immediately into the parmesan.
5. Top with the coriander, remaining parmesan and serve.