Leftover Turkey Enchiladas
- Preheat your oven to 180˚C.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the onion, pepper and green chilli for 4-5 minutes until just soft, then stir in the turkey with the fajita spice mix, chilli powder garlic.
- Next, stir in the sour cream, 120g of the cheddar, coriander, oregano and some seasoning.
- Heat until the cheese melts.
- Roll even amounts of the mixture up in the tortillas and arrange in a 23 x 33cm baking dish.
- Mix the passata with the salsa from the dinner kit and pour over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle over the remaining 80g of cheddar.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving & top with some more fresh coriander.