Lamb Loin Chops, Roasted Sweet Peppers and Couscous
Preparation time: 15 Min.
- First make the cops cos. Put the couscous in a large bowl with the raisins and pour over the boiling water. Cover tightly with cling film and leave for 10 minutes.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork then fold in the chick peas , green pesto and lemon , season , and start to cook your chops.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan until gently smoking, carefully add your chops to the pan along with the peppers , season and cook for 4 minutes on one side , until nicely browned, then turn them over, jostling the peppers along side them.
- Scatter the garlic around the pan and cook the chops for 2 more minutes then serve on top of the couscous which will be at room temperature.
- Divide the peppers on top along with the garlicky oil, and eat straight away.