Inismara Cod Fillets with Buttered New Potatoes, Pea Puree and Mint Vinaigrette
- Pre heat oven to 180°
- Cook baby potatoes in a hot pan until soft.
- When cooked strain the potatoes, season, add butter and keep warm.
- To make the vinaigrette mix mustard, mint, olive oil and honey together.
- For the pea puree, place the frozen peas in a hot pan with cream sugar
- Boil for ten minutes until soft.
- Season the peas and blitz in a blender to create a puree, if the puree is too thick add water.
- To seal the cod fillets season with salt and pepper and place in a hot pan with some oil.
- Then finish the cod fillets by placing them into a pre-heated oven for ten minutes.
- Begin to plate up for dish by placing pea puree on a plate with potatoes. Place the cod on top and finish with vinaigrette.