Healthy corn bites with tomato salsa
- Clean the onions and finely dice them.
- Drain the corn.
- Beat eggs lightly and mix with flour, baking powder, 1 tsp of salt, 2 of tbsp oil, corn and onions.
- Roll into dough for 15 min.
- Wash tomatoes, halve, core and dice into small cubes.
- Clean the onions and finely chop them.
- Wash the herbs, shake them dry, peel and chop the leaves.
- Add Chili and finely chop.
- Mix with tomatoes, onions and herbs and season with lime juice and salt.
- Split the dough into 16 pieces and fry in small amount of sunflower oil for 3-4 minutes, allow each side to crisp.
- Allow to cool and pack in 4 portions. Add salsa and enjoy!
Tip: Pack salsa separately!