Green vegetables with Romesco dip
- Clean, wash and quarter tomatoes.
- Peel and cut the peppers into broad pieces.
- Peel the garlic.
- Pour everything on a lightly oiled baking tray, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the remaining oil.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 175 ° C for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Clean chillies, pit and roughly cut. Cut the baguette into slices, add the almonds to the vegetables and cook for a further 7-10 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Mash with tomatoes, pepper, garlic, almonds and chillies.
- Add the red wine and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Let cool down.
- Clean the broccoli and divide into florets.
- Clean the sugar snacks.
- Wash asparagus, peel in bottom third and cut off woody ends.
- Put the broccoli in a steamer and simmer over boiling water for 4-5 min.
- Beat the sugar for the last 2 minutes. Cook asparagus separately in boiling salt water for about 6 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables.
- Serve with Romesco dip.