Greek Salad with Courgette Noodles
- Wash the courgettes and cut into strips using a spiral cutter. Mix with ½ teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
- Clean, wash, dry and chop tomatoes into halves. Cut the olives into quarters. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- For dressing, add remaining lemon juice with oil, honey, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Drain the courgettes and mix with prepared dressing. Allow the Feta cheese to drain and crumble, scatter lettuce leave. (Optional, add in pepperoni).
- Tip: If you do not have a spiral cutter, the courgette cuts slices and then strips.