Fruit salad and homemade granola
Fruit and Veg
- Finely chop the almonds and mix them in a bowl with salad kernels, oatmeal, cinnamon and salt.
- Add honey and oil and mix well.
- Spread on a sheet covered with baking paper and bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 ° C for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy, turning every 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on the plate. Then divide and split into 4 portions.
- Place curd, vanilla and sugar into 4 serving jars.
- Wash strawberries and grapes. Peel the bananas. Fry the fruits and mix with orange juice. Place in jars, tighten jar and seal, to keep fresh.
- Keep the granola separate and sprinkle over it before eating.
Tip: Prepare double amount of granola, it will keep for longer than the fruit.