6 Free Range Eggs
Cooks notes: Made in only one bowl, the cookie recipe that keeps on giving.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Equipment: mixing bowl
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Melt the butter in a large bowl in the microwave.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to this and stir to combine.
4. Spoon onto a baking tray to make 6 cookies in total. Sprinkle over sea salt.
5. Place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until they have spread a little, risen and cooked. They should still be a little soft.
6. Allow to cool on a baking tray.
*While stocks last