Dragon Eggs in a Nest (Eggs with Avocado Dip)
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
- Part remove the eggshells.
- Dilute food dye with water (the liquid should have a deep colour).
- Dip eggs with the dye.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight as this allows the food colouring to absorb into the eggs.
- Cut peppers into small julienne strips.
- Remove stone from avocado, half and mash.
- Mix peppers and avocado together with lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs in the centre of a plate and place pepper and avocado salad around the eggs.