Cupcakes with spider netting
- Grind the hazelnuts, mix with flour and baking powder.
- Beat the butter, sugar, salt and eggs until creamy.
- Mix the ingredients with milk.
- Line muffin/cupcake tray with cupcake cases
- Place dough individually into case, do not fill to the very top.
- Bake until light brown in the preheated oven at 175 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then remove from the tray
- Chop the white and dark chocolate finely and melt one after the other over a hot water bath.
- Cover the surface of the cupcakes with the white chocolate.
- Put the dark chocolate in a freezer bag, close it, cut off a small corner.
- Draw thin circles on the cupcakes and from the inside out, with a wooden cocktail stick from inside outwards draw lines to create a spider net pattern. Allow to dry.
- Add spider jellies or plastic spiders around the plate for added affect.