Cinnamon & Nutmeg Biscuits
- Butter, sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon, gradually mix in the Egg support.
- Blend the flour, semolina and baking powder together and stir briefly in the espresso.
- Place walnut sized portions of biscuit mix on a greased proof tray, leave plenty of space between each biscuit.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes until the edges brown slightly.
- Allow time to cool down.
- Break up the chocolate in to small pieces and melt over a hot water. Design the biscuit with the chocolate using a fork to draw strips and swirls.