Chocolate and apple risotto
- Pour rice into hot butter.
- Add sugar to rice and butter.
- Mix 400 ml of juice with 350 ml of water.
- For small amount of the juice/water into the risotto and cook for about 25 minutes with occasional stirring.
- Gradually add more juice/water pot as it is soaked into risotto.
- Chop chocolate. Peel, halve, cut and core the apples.
- Remove the risotto from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Allow the apples with the remaining juice and vanilla sugar to cook for approx. 5 minutes.
- Serve with risotto and sprinkle with white chocolate.