Braised Beef Rolls with Sage and Onion Stuffing, Onion and Cider Gravy
- Set your oven to 165°C then start to make your gravy in an oven proof frying pan (if you don't have one of these just make your gravy and transfer everything into a casserole)
- Melt the butter and add the onions.
- Cook over a medium heat for 10-12 mins until they soften and colour.
- Turn down the heat and add your flour, cook for two minutes gently and add your cider slowly followed by the water stock cube and sugar.
- Bring to a gentle boil and cook for another minute or two.
- Meanwhile remove the minute steaks from the packaging and lay them on a board with the narrower end facing towards you.
- Put the stuffing into a bowl and scrunch it into 3 equal dumplings.
- Season the steaks and place the stuffing on top.
- Roll the steaks tightly around the stuffing and skewer with 2 cocktail sticks per portion.
- Set the beef into the gravy, cover and cook for 20 minutes in the oven.