Brain (Meatloaf with Tomato Cream)
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of uncooked mince meat out of the pack and keep cool.
- Peel onions and garlic and chop finely. Mix with mince, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Form an oval loaf with an average indentation, place on a baking tray, bake in a pre-heated oven at 150°c.
- After 20 minutes remove the roast and place the raw, unprocessed mince on top. Then place it back in the oven and after 70 minutes remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile let the quark and cheese drain on kitchen paper.
- Then mix the cheeses with tomato paste and season with paprika, lemon peel and salt.
- Serve the cream in a small bowl and serve on a bed of mixed salad leaves.