Barry’s Blueberries with Fluffy Meringue
- Line a flat tray with some baking paper and lightly grease with cooking spray
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beak until soft peaks form
- Add the sugar and cream of tartar slowly while beating for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the mixture and place on the tray in circles with a spatula
- Bake at 100˚C/80˚C fan/gas mark ¼ for two hours. Turn off the oven and leave the meringues to cool completely in the oven with the door slightly ajar.
- Mix the yoghurt, vanilla and icing sugar.
- Top with the yoghurt mixture and the blueberries.