Baked Pasta with Spinach and Ham
- Peel dice and fry onion, sprinkle in flour and stir for 1 min, add in milk and cream and continue stirring until simmering, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 12-15 minutes,
- Season cream sauce with salt, pepper, nutmeg and paprika and 100g of cheese, add spinach and ham and cook until spinach collapses.
- Cook pasta in salted water, drain well and mix with the sauce.
- Pour into 4 portions and add remaining cheese, spinach and ham.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.