Baked Matcha Oats with Pow Cow Frozen Yoghurt
Preparation time: 5 Min.
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Mix together oats, flax and pea protein in bowl.
- Whisk together banana puree, almond milk, Matcha powder, vanilla and maple syrup in a jug.
- Pour wet over dry. Mix to combine. Place into a lightly greased 2lb oven safe dish.
- Bake for 30 mins. Allow to cool fully before slicing. If you prefer, you can refrigerate overnight once cooked and eat them cold. You can reheat slices in the microwave or briefly in the oven.