Baked Inismara Cod Fillets with Chorizo, Basil, Balsamic and Honey Cherry Tomatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Firstly, add the balsamic and honey to a hot pan and boil for 5 minutes or until it has reduced by half.
- Then, add the tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Next, place three leaves of basil on each of the cod fillets and then two pieces of chorizo on top.
- Pour the cherry tomatoes and balsamic on to a roasting tray and then place the cod on top and then bake in the oven for 10 minutes. There is no need to cover the dish with foil.
This dish is also great with chicken or pork and is great for healthy eating as I use no extra salt or oil.