Baked Hake with Vine Tomatoes, Rocket and Fennel Salad
Preparation time: 10 Min.
This is the simplest way of cooking fish I know. The creme fraiche keeps the fish moist and gives the dish a lovely creamy finish, that works really well with the roasted tomatoes. The rocket and fennel salad provides a delicious healthy crunch. I like to serve this dish with some simple boiled new potatoes.
- Set your oven to 200 deg,
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto a roasting tray.
- Put your fish on the oil and brush the creme fraiche thickly and evenly over the top of the fish,then put your tomatoes beside the hake.
- Drizzle a little more oil over the fish and the tomatoes, ...season then bake in the hot oven for 12 minutes....Serve with the rocket and fennel salad.
Rocket , fennel and lemon salad.
- Bring the sugar and lemon juice up to the boil, set to one side then whisk in the olive oil.
- When cool use to dress the fennel and rocket just before you serve it with a little seasoning in a jumble of crisp freshness.