Amaranth or Quinoa with Peas and Radish
- Add the 600ml of Amaranth or Quinoa to lightly salted, boiling water and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas, remove the pot from the hob and let seeds soak for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop onions.
- Fry onions for 2/3 minutes in hot oil, add mustard seeds and cook for 2 minutes, add vinegar, salt and pepper, stir and divide into bowls.
- Wash and slice radishes.
- Clean rocket and sprouts.
- Add the remaining onions and radishes to the Amaranth/Quinoa and sprinkle with pepper.
Tip: If you do not want a vegan option, try stirring in some fresh cheeses.